08-22-2016, 09:27 PM
I have experience with many barrels from the following out of your list:
AA/ 16", 16" Fluted, 18", 20", 24", 28"
PF/Criterion 20"
Satern w/ SAAMI chamber 18", 20", 24"
All have been some of the most accurate AR15 barrels I've ever shot. I also have a lot of trigger time behind the Lilja barrels, which are tac-drivers too.
AA, PF, and Lilja have had optimum gas port diameters, whereas the Satern and AR-Stoner had rather large ports for the 18" MLGS guns. Some require adjustable gas, while others worked out with heavy buffering.
AA/ 16", 16" Fluted, 18", 20", 24", 28"
PF/Criterion 20"
Satern w/ SAAMI chamber 18", 20", 24"
All have been some of the most accurate AR15 barrels I've ever shot. I also have a lot of trigger time behind the Lilja barrels, which are tac-drivers too.
AA, PF, and Lilja have had optimum gas port diameters, whereas the Satern and AR-Stoner had rather large ports for the 18" MLGS guns. Some require adjustable gas, while others worked out with heavy buffering.
NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO
CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor
6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:
www.AR15buildbox.com
CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor
6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:
www.AR15buildbox.com
