08-22-2016, 06:51 PM
First off I would like to welcome you to the horde sir.
I dont have any first hand knowledge of the barrel you bought but have read all the past post and seen for my own eyes the mess that took place between that barrel supplyer and other grendel owners and it was not good to say the least. I do hope you got a fine shooting barrel but if you dont pleses dont blame the problems on the round.
Ok rant over.
As for the upper you are looking at I dont know anything bout it, but if your looking for a first rate upper and bcg you should look at the offerings from PF, their craftmesnship,fit and finish is top shelf and they have good prices and they should have those items in stock as well.
If you should choose to find a diffrent barrel or at a later date want to change it out or build anouther upper I would lool at Jp,PF,AA or get a shilen from midway, those barrels get the best reviews from what I have seen.
I personal like my JP barrel very much but it cost a good penny, some of the other companys offer barrels that very accurate and cost a lil less.
Most of this is just my .02 cents worth and it aint worth much, but its the best I got sir, I hope it helps and again welcome to the horde sir.
I dont have any first hand knowledge of the barrel you bought but have read all the past post and seen for my own eyes the mess that took place between that barrel supplyer and other grendel owners and it was not good to say the least. I do hope you got a fine shooting barrel but if you dont pleses dont blame the problems on the round.
Ok rant over.
As for the upper you are looking at I dont know anything bout it, but if your looking for a first rate upper and bcg you should look at the offerings from PF, their craftmesnship,fit and finish is top shelf and they have good prices and they should have those items in stock as well.
If you should choose to find a diffrent barrel or at a later date want to change it out or build anouther upper I would lool at Jp,PF,AA or get a shilen from midway, those barrels get the best reviews from what I have seen.
I personal like my JP barrel very much but it cost a good penny, some of the other companys offer barrels that very accurate and cost a lil less.
Most of this is just my .02 cents worth and it aint worth much, but its the best I got sir, I hope it helps and again welcome to the horde sir.

