08-22-2016, 06:38 PM
Welcome to the horde.
Ok, just remember you asked for it. There is absolutely no way that nut job beene would ever get a single penny of my money. Let's just say I will always support vendors who support what I am buying. I know what he has put out here on the net in the past and a quick glance at his site it appears he has removed the negative content about the 6.5 Grendel and the personal attack on a very respected and helpful member here.
Ok, just remember you asked for it. There is absolutely no way that nut job beene would ever get a single penny of my money. Let's just say I will always support vendors who support what I am buying. I know what he has put out here on the net in the past and a quick glance at his site it appears he has removed the negative content about the 6.5 Grendel and the personal attack on a very respected and helpful member here.
Knowing everthing isnt as important as knowing where to find it.
Mark Twain
http://www.65grendel.com/forum/showthrea...-Whitetail
Mark Twain
http://www.65grendel.com/forum/showthrea...-Whitetail

