08-22-2016, 06:38 PM
ARP is a dirty word around here.... I don't believe those are true SAMMI chambers. Might be a good shooter anyhow.....
I have been looking at getting one of those bootleg uppers myself. I like the looks, just don't have a need right now. Another option i would suggest is a DPMS slick side. Have two and would buy again. http://www.midwayusa.com/product/138383/...file-matte
If you want to spend the coin, can't go wrong with JP BCGs. I have recently purchased two AIM surplus BCG's (regular and LW) and although i haven't used them, the fit and finish is great, and i expect they were well worth the price.
I have been looking at getting one of those bootleg uppers myself. I like the looks, just don't have a need right now. Another option i would suggest is a DPMS slick side. Have two and would buy again. http://www.midwayusa.com/product/138383/...file-matte
If you want to spend the coin, can't go wrong with JP BCGs. I have recently purchased two AIM surplus BCG's (regular and LW) and although i haven't used them, the fit and finish is great, and i expect they were well worth the price.

