Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Need your opinions on a barrel for my new rifle. Thanks!!!
#5
I have a bcg and forged upper from PF and let me be the first to say their craftmenship,fit and finish is top shelf.

I dont have their bolt because I have a JP barrel so I installed JP's bolt in PF's bcg and had no problems doing so.

If your going to buy from PF maybe do what I did it saved me a few dollars, instead of buying their 6.5 grendel bcg and bolt combo, buy their M16 profile bcg seprate and buy the bolt with the barrel are buy the bolt seprate as well.

Im not sure if doing this way will save you any money, it did me but then again I didnt need to buy a bolt from PF as my came with my JP barrel.

Either way any parts you buy from PF will be of the finest sort, and you will love the grendel.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Need your opinions on a barrel for my new rifle. Thanks!!! - by A5BLASTER - 08-21-2016, 08:55 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)