Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Shout out to SLR
#3
When I received my SLR Sentry 7 gas block late last year, it either did not come with the roll pin for the gas tube or I lost it opening the package. Either way, a quick email to them and 2 or 3 days later I had a new roll pin at no charge.

I will deal with them again on any future builds.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Shout out to SLR - by Jackem - 08-15-2016, 09:44 PM
Shout out to SLR - by montana - 08-15-2016, 11:30 PM
Shout out to SLR - by 1075 tech - 08-16-2016, 12:26 AM
Shout out to SLR - by keystone183 - 08-16-2016, 08:24 PM
Shout out to SLR - by BluntForceTrauma - 08-17-2016, 01:50 AM
Shout out to SLR - by am4966 - 08-19-2016, 01:31 PM
Shout out to SLR - by 82HALO - 09-05-2016, 01:52 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)