Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Shout out to SLR
#1
I chose SLR for my Grendel's hand guard and adjustable gas block but had a problem with the adjustment screw. The allen head stripped out making adjustments impossible without removing the hand guard.
I sent SLR an email requesting a replacement screw or at least a source for one. Todd at SLR immediately responded and offered to send both a screw and an adjustment tool.

Today I received two adjustment screws and an 8" adjustment tool for free! Smile

I just wanted to make sure good customer service doesn't go unnoticed - Thanks Todd!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Shout out to SLR - by Jackem - 08-15-2016, 09:44 PM
Shout out to SLR - by montana - 08-15-2016, 11:30 PM
Shout out to SLR - by 1075 tech - 08-16-2016, 12:26 AM
Shout out to SLR - by keystone183 - 08-16-2016, 08:24 PM
Shout out to SLR - by BluntForceTrauma - 08-17-2016, 01:50 AM
Shout out to SLR - by am4966 - 08-19-2016, 01:31 PM
Shout out to SLR - by 82HALO - 09-05-2016, 01:52 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)