Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Need your opinions on a barrel for my new rifle. Thanks!!!
#1
Hi to all. I believe I've narrowed my search for an accurate mid-priced 6.5 Grendel barrel to the following in no particular order. I am an experienced shooter with a number of platforms, I've just never shot or built a Grendal. My thought is to use the rifle from an elevated platform to shoot coyotes on my property at ranges out to about 450 yds., maybe a tad farther sometimes. I want a stainless barrel and I would like to have it in 18" but I included a 16" in my finalist to get opinions of it. I would really appreciate your thoughts on this. Thanks.
Brownells/Satern
http://www.brownells.com/rifle-parts/bar...69785.aspx

AR-Stoner
http://www.midwayusa.com/product/2228479...o-top-link

Alexander Arms
http://www.shopalexanderarms.com/Barrels...arrel.html

Precision Firearms/Criterion
https://secure.wf-api.com/www.precisionf...arrel.html

Odin Works/Les Baer Custom
https://www.odinworks.com/6_5_Grendel_LB...18-int.htm
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Need your opinions on a barrel for my new rifle. Thanks!!! - by Bilbo42 - 08-14-2016, 06:06 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)