Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
seekins rail...
#6
Huh. Well I intended to order the flat based rail.... it's arriving today but I'm off to the north woods this weekend to work on my new house so I won't know until Monday. I'll send in a photo. As for what the rifle will be used for, it will be a rifle for the Big Woods in Northern Maine. I hunt most often in Southern/Western Maine and it's pretty up close hunting, I use a 10" 300BLK both suppressed and not. I shot a deer a few seasons ago at a distance of 8'. Yeah, 8'. I literally didn't even aim, just pointed the rifle at his shoulder. I don't know who jumped who but I know both of us jumped. Up north there are long open tracts(old clear cuts) mixed in with pretty dense forest. 300BLK is just not the rifle for the open clear cuts. I've passed on some nice bucks that were just a bit too far away. Sooo, I think that means a carry gun in a long winded, convoluted answer.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
seekins rail... - by pase' doble - 08-11-2016, 12:21 AM
seekins rail... - by A5BLASTER - 08-11-2016, 12:46 AM
seekins rail... - by Jakal - 08-11-2016, 01:06 AM
seekins rail... - by A5BLASTER - 08-11-2016, 01:16 AM
seekins rail... - by Jakal - 08-11-2016, 02:03 AM
seekins rail... - by pase' doble - 08-11-2016, 10:31 AM
seekins rail... - by ccasanova - 08-12-2016, 10:31 PM
seekins rail... - by Buster - 08-13-2016, 03:01 PM
seekins rail... - by kmon - 08-13-2016, 04:22 PM
seekins rail... - by pase' doble - 08-31-2016, 12:18 AM
seekins rail... - by VASCAR2 - 08-31-2016, 12:44 AM
seekins rail... - by pase' doble - 08-31-2016, 07:50 PM
seekins rail... - by 82HALO - 09-05-2016, 01:36 PM
seekins rail... - by pase' doble - 09-08-2016, 02:18 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)