Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
seekins rail...
#4
Jakal, Im not sure Im following you when you say yours is round style keymod.

I went checked the pics of both the keymod and mlok NOXS on their site and best I can tell they are both flat on the bottom just like the SPV3R rail that I have on my grendel.

I might be having a blond moment as well so please forgive me.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
seekins rail... - by pase' doble - 08-11-2016, 12:21 AM
seekins rail... - by A5BLASTER - 08-11-2016, 12:46 AM
seekins rail... - by Jakal - 08-11-2016, 01:06 AM
seekins rail... - by A5BLASTER - 08-11-2016, 01:16 AM
seekins rail... - by Jakal - 08-11-2016, 02:03 AM
seekins rail... - by pase' doble - 08-11-2016, 10:31 AM
seekins rail... - by ccasanova - 08-12-2016, 10:31 PM
seekins rail... - by Buster - 08-13-2016, 03:01 PM
seekins rail... - by kmon - 08-13-2016, 04:22 PM
seekins rail... - by pase' doble - 08-31-2016, 12:18 AM
seekins rail... - by VASCAR2 - 08-31-2016, 12:44 AM
seekins rail... - by pase' doble - 08-31-2016, 07:50 PM
seekins rail... - by 82HALO - 09-05-2016, 01:36 PM
seekins rail... - by pase' doble - 09-08-2016, 02:18 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)