Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
seekins rail...
#2
I dont have their NOXS rail but I do have their SPV3R rail and the fit and finish is top shelf.

I have the 15 inch rail on a 18 build and love the look of it, I went with that rail because I wanted a rail that was flat on the bottom that way it would rest better when shooting from my deerstands.

Looking at the NOXS rail I might change out to it because I belive its a lil lighter then the SP3VR rail.

Look through my past post you should be able to find a pic of my grendel.

Hope this info helps sir.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
seekins rail... - by pase' doble - 08-11-2016, 12:21 AM
seekins rail... - by A5BLASTER - 08-11-2016, 12:46 AM
seekins rail... - by Jakal - 08-11-2016, 01:06 AM
seekins rail... - by A5BLASTER - 08-11-2016, 01:16 AM
seekins rail... - by Jakal - 08-11-2016, 02:03 AM
seekins rail... - by pase' doble - 08-11-2016, 10:31 AM
seekins rail... - by ccasanova - 08-12-2016, 10:31 PM
seekins rail... - by Buster - 08-13-2016, 03:01 PM
seekins rail... - by kmon - 08-13-2016, 04:22 PM
seekins rail... - by pase' doble - 08-31-2016, 12:18 AM
seekins rail... - by VASCAR2 - 08-31-2016, 12:44 AM
seekins rail... - by pase' doble - 08-31-2016, 07:50 PM
seekins rail... - by 82HALO - 09-05-2016, 01:36 PM
seekins rail... - by pase' doble - 09-08-2016, 02:18 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)