08-10-2016, 06:57 PM
Thanks Vascar,
This will mainly be for close-in Deer/Coyote hunting (300 yards and less) and Self-Defense (hopefully that will never be needed). Frangible rounds are not desired but neither is a hard bullet, looking for something that will open up nicely at slower speeds ~1600 fps.
Need to chrony this pistol with factory SST rounds and see where everything is running. I have loads for my 2 20" rifles. 123 SST/31.6grn CFE 223 and 123 Scenar/27.9grn of AR-Comp. Not sure if this these will work but would suspect so. I will need to chrony and run the numbers.
This will mainly be for close-in Deer/Coyote hunting (300 yards and less) and Self-Defense (hopefully that will never be needed). Frangible rounds are not desired but neither is a hard bullet, looking for something that will open up nicely at slower speeds ~1600 fps.
Need to chrony this pistol with factory SST rounds and see where everything is running. I have loads for my 2 20" rifles. 123 SST/31.6grn CFE 223 and 123 Scenar/27.9grn of AR-Comp. Not sure if this these will work but would suspect so. I will need to chrony and run the numbers.
""Come taste my Shillelagh you goat-eatin bastard!""

