08-10-2016, 05:11 PM
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2016, 05:14 PM by RicosRevenge.)
This is the new hunting rig for Central Texas so tans/browns and even some greens are in play. The idea is that I will probably do both the Grendel and my Desert Tech in the same pattern at the same time.
Anybody have a cool idea/print/pattern to suggest for these? Definitely going with Cerakote and will include the scope (Sig Tango 4 - not shown) on the Grendel only (I ain't putting cerakote on my Khales... LOL!!).
The new 6.5 Grendel:
![[Image: 13428639_1188546581178941_53132419251128...e=581088C7]](https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/13428639_1188546581178941_5313241925112830667_n.jpg?oh=92664394469572886350c1ecf359c4cb&oe=581088C7)
The DTA SRS A1 in 6.5x47 Lapua:
Anybody have a cool idea/print/pattern to suggest for these? Definitely going with Cerakote and will include the scope (Sig Tango 4 - not shown) on the Grendel only (I ain't putting cerakote on my Khales... LOL!!).
The new 6.5 Grendel:
![[Image: 13428639_1188546581178941_53132419251128...e=581088C7]](https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/13428639_1188546581178941_5313241925112830667_n.jpg?oh=92664394469572886350c1ecf359c4cb&oe=581088C7)
The DTA SRS A1 in 6.5x47 Lapua:

