07-26-2016, 12:16 AM
Slappy Wrote:They come with 5 springs if you order the package deal. I and from what I have read and seen most use the middle spring and that would leave you with 2 liter ones to pick from. If I was you I would exhaust all efforts and try to find someone that has a similar set up and bend their ear to find out what worked for them. I looked into them for the couple of barrels I have coming from the group buy but decided to stick with what I know and has worked before. Not much help??BANG BANG!!
Ya know, I wouldn't mind going with the standard parts, Lord knows it would save cash for ammo, but I read threads about fast running smooth cycling, and lower recoil due to the lower reciprocating weight of the lighter BCG and it piques my curiosity. It's just one of those "I wanna see!" type things. I'm even planning on a muzzle break which even I think is silly on an AR15 because any round that will fit the platform is just to small for very much recoil, IMO. I wanna see what difference it will make, I wanna try it. I don't want to spend that cash on parts and things not work together properly.


BANG BANG!!