Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Titanium carrier
#4
VASCAR2 Wrote:Using the Google 6.5 Grendel search I found a couple threads about Titanium bolt carriers, primarily for light weight builds. Check ou this thread.


http://www.65grendel.com/forum/showthrea...ey!)/page8

Here is the 6.5 Grendel customgoogle search link.


https://cse.google.com/cse/home?cx=01636...cu1o&hl=en


I have read that thread, actually I am the last post on that thread and actually seen toolcraft bolts on sale for the first time. I live about 20 minutes from their shop and about 35 minutes from cryptic coatings, also mentioned in that thread. After 12 and a half pages Variable hasn't given any range reports or function reports.

Did not know about that particular search, I was just using the one below and to the right of the banner.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Titanium carrier - by realtreehunter - 07-24-2016, 11:42 PM
Titanium carrier - by VASCAR2 - 07-25-2016, 03:49 AM
Titanium carrier - by Slappy - 07-25-2016, 09:55 PM
Titanium carrier - by realtreehunter - 07-26-2016, 12:07 AM
Titanium carrier - by realtreehunter - 07-26-2016, 12:16 AM
Titanium carrier - by DRandi - 07-26-2016, 01:54 AM
Titanium carrier - by realtreehunter - 07-27-2016, 10:58 PM
Titanium carrier - by DRandi - 07-28-2016, 02:08 AM
Titanium carrier - by realtreehunter - 07-28-2016, 01:54 PM
Titanium carrier - by Rickc - 09-17-2016, 11:20 AM
Titanium carrier - by DRandi - 09-20-2016, 07:16 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)