Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Titanium carrier
#3
They come with 5 springs if you order the package deal. I and from what I have read and seen most use the middle spring and that would leave you with 2 liter ones to pick from. If I was you I would exhaust all efforts and try to find someone that has a similar set up and bend their ear to find out what worked for them. I looked into them for the couple of barrels I have coming from the group buy but decided to stick with what I know and has worked before. Not much help??Smile BANG BANG!!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Titanium carrier - by realtreehunter - 07-24-2016, 11:42 PM
Titanium carrier - by VASCAR2 - 07-25-2016, 03:49 AM
Titanium carrier - by Slappy - 07-25-2016, 09:55 PM
Titanium carrier - by realtreehunter - 07-26-2016, 12:07 AM
Titanium carrier - by realtreehunter - 07-26-2016, 12:16 AM
Titanium carrier - by DRandi - 07-26-2016, 01:54 AM
Titanium carrier - by realtreehunter - 07-27-2016, 10:58 PM
Titanium carrier - by DRandi - 07-28-2016, 02:08 AM
Titanium carrier - by realtreehunter - 07-28-2016, 01:54 PM
Titanium carrier - by Rickc - 09-17-2016, 11:20 AM
Titanium carrier - by DRandi - 09-20-2016, 07:16 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)