Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Titanium carrier
#1
What is the Horde's thoughts on titanium carriers? Most of what I have read is people using full weight buffers and carriers, matter of fact when using the search function looking for titanium carrier or BCG I couldn't find a post discussing one. I am considering using a full titanium carrier with an AGB on an 18"/20" barrel from PF. I think I read somewhere else that I would need a buffer with no weights, would a JP buffer with a light spring work?

Thanks in advance.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Titanium carrier - by realtreehunter - 07-24-2016, 11:42 PM
Titanium carrier - by VASCAR2 - 07-25-2016, 03:49 AM
Titanium carrier - by Slappy - 07-25-2016, 09:55 PM
Titanium carrier - by realtreehunter - 07-26-2016, 12:07 AM
Titanium carrier - by realtreehunter - 07-26-2016, 12:16 AM
Titanium carrier - by DRandi - 07-26-2016, 01:54 AM
Titanium carrier - by realtreehunter - 07-27-2016, 10:58 PM
Titanium carrier - by DRandi - 07-28-2016, 02:08 AM
Titanium carrier - by realtreehunter - 07-28-2016, 01:54 PM
Titanium carrier - by Rickc - 09-17-2016, 11:20 AM
Titanium carrier - by DRandi - 09-20-2016, 07:16 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)