Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
POF Drop in Trigger AR15 Brand New
#10
RicosRevenge Wrote:These are great triggers. I've been using them for my last 6 builds including the Grendel that was just finished. I don't notice any PIV in them at all but I don't use these for benchrest shooting.

I have rifles with Geissele (DMR and SSA-E) and was looking for a single-stage option so I tried the 3SG and it was nice; but it doubled a couple times (yes, it was set up correctly - yes, it went back to Geissele and was replaced - no, I'm not bashing Geissele). So I tried CMC and JP (another great trigger group just requires more hassle to set up and tune) and settled on the POF. They work, they are easy to drop in, reset nicely and they break clean.

I am on the fence between the DMR and SSA-E. Can you compare the two for me ?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
POF Drop in Trigger AR15 Brand New - by LRRPF52 - 07-10-2016, 02:51 PM
POF Drop in Trigger AR15 Brand New - by ricsmall - 07-11-2016, 09:03 PM
POF Drop in Trigger AR15 Brand New - by LRRPF52 - 07-11-2016, 11:46 PM
POF Drop in Trigger AR15 Brand New - by danm - 07-12-2016, 12:21 AM
POF Drop in Trigger AR15 Brand New - by Klem - 07-12-2016, 12:35 AM
POF Drop in Trigger AR15 Brand New - by schrödinger's cat - 07-12-2016, 01:02 AM
POF Drop in Trigger AR15 Brand New - by LRRPF52 - 07-12-2016, 01:09 AM
POF Drop in Trigger AR15 Brand New - by Klem - 07-12-2016, 01:58 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)