Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
6.5 Grendel buffer
#1
I am building a 6.5 Grendel with a radical firearms 20" upper on a spikes forged lower. I will put a magpul prs stock on a dpms tube since dpms is the only tube I can find for the prs. What buffer and spring combo can y'all recommend for proper function. I hear H2 is too heavy. Any help is much appreciated. If anyone knows of a better tube I would prefer not to use dpms if possible.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
6.5 Grendel buffer - by Redomen - 07-10-2016, 09:45 PM
6.5 Grendel buffer - by ricsmall - 07-10-2016, 10:49 PM
6.5 Grendel buffer - by A5BLASTER - 07-11-2016, 04:31 PM
6.5 Grendel buffer - by Redomen - 07-12-2016, 03:08 AM
6.5 Grendel buffer - by A5BLASTER - 07-12-2016, 02:30 PM
6.5 Grendel buffer - by Slappy - 07-12-2016, 02:48 PM
6.5 Grendel buffer - by Redomen - 07-13-2016, 03:01 AM
6.5 Grendel buffer - by A5BLASTER - 07-13-2016, 03:20 AM
6.5 Grendel buffer - by Redomen - 07-14-2016, 12:25 AM
6.5 Grendel buffer - by A5BLASTER - 07-14-2016, 12:30 AM
6.5 Grendel buffer - by Redomen - 07-14-2016, 02:19 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)