07-10-2016, 12:51 AM
Keep in mind the direction SF has been going with the SASS, is to go with a more compact 16" SASS with suppressor, telescoping stock, and newer optics.
Knight's should make an SR-15 6.5 Grendel really. That would be a slick set-up with their approach to the AR family.
What you seek is what I've basically done with my guns. I call it the Light Sniper Concept, where the rifle is a compact AR15 frame, but with better reach than 7.62 M118LR, with more ammo carrying capacity, and less than half the recoil, but with something I can still kick in doors with and fight in alleys, from cars, or in the green.
![[Image: 1a66b54a-b911-4d86-9fea-59ab2a638547_zpsitxtcgof.jpg]](http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j422/LRRPF52/1a66b54a-b911-4d86-9fea-59ab2a638547_zpsitxtcgof.jpg)
Knight's should make an SR-15 6.5 Grendel really. That would be a slick set-up with their approach to the AR family.
What you seek is what I've basically done with my guns. I call it the Light Sniper Concept, where the rifle is a compact AR15 frame, but with better reach than 7.62 M118LR, with more ammo carrying capacity, and less than half the recoil, but with something I can still kick in doors with and fight in alleys, from cars, or in the green.
![[Image: 1a66b54a-b911-4d86-9fea-59ab2a638547_zpsitxtcgof.jpg]](http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j422/LRRPF52/1a66b54a-b911-4d86-9fea-59ab2a638547_zpsitxtcgof.jpg)
NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO
CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor
6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:
www.AR15buildbox.com
CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor
6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:
www.AR15buildbox.com
