07-06-2016, 03:12 PM
Thanks VASCAR, we'll try these other mags I ordered and I'll get a swap out on the E-Lander. I was very surprised given the reputation here and elsewhere of E-Lander.
I tested the E-Lander mag in a couple of my other 15s and sure enough it is tight so I am guessing the welds just expanded just a bit to throw it out of spec. No big deal, I'll just get a replacement and I've got a couple months to play before hunting season and I have other tools to use in the meantime if need be.
Just want a reliable system as we have some good prospects this year!
![[Image: 13603236_1199196946780571_4894342438534271875_o.jpg]](https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/t31.0-8/13603236_1199196946780571_4894342438534271875_o.jpg)
I tested the E-Lander mag in a couple of my other 15s and sure enough it is tight so I am guessing the welds just expanded just a bit to throw it out of spec. No big deal, I'll just get a replacement and I've got a couple months to play before hunting season and I have other tools to use in the meantime if need be.
Just want a reliable system as we have some good prospects this year!
![[Image: 13603236_1199196946780571_4894342438534271875_o.jpg]](https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/t31.0-8/13603236_1199196946780571_4894342438534271875_o.jpg)

