06-24-2016, 02:36 PM
I completely understand where you're coming form, it feels like wherever I look, there is infuriating, maddening propaganda spewing from any and every orifice not currently occupied, and even then....
Gun control, immigration, refugees, radical islam(I refuse to capitalize, autocorrect can shove it), Killary, politicians getting away with murder, and being hailed as heroes by the left. musicians and actors pretending they know their arse from a hole in the ground, the laundry list goes on and on...
I am planning to EXFIL all social media, it is toxic - i will get the news on my terms, from sources I trust.
Gun control, immigration, refugees, radical islam(I refuse to capitalize, autocorrect can shove it), Killary, politicians getting away with murder, and being hailed as heroes by the left. musicians and actors pretending they know their arse from a hole in the ground, the laundry list goes on and on...
I am planning to EXFIL all social media, it is toxic - i will get the news on my terms, from sources I trust.

