Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
14.5" "Wolf" Barrel
#1
So I'm putting together a 22" precision rifle at the moment and just waiting on my bhw barrel, but I've left myself to a lot of thinking about both, how awesome this round is, and how I'd love to crank through rounds at a low cost.

Result:
I want to build an upper to primarily shoot wolf ammo. Naturally I don't need a premium barrel for that.
Also I want it as short as possible because it'll still shoot 600 yards easy, but I don't want to sbr it. Not quite ready for that hassel/cost. So I am thinking a 14.5" would be great and I'll pin and weld it.

So my questions:
who sells cheap 14.5" Grendel barrels?
I hear you want 1:7.5 in barrels under 16", is that true? and is a carbine or midlength gas system going to be preferred?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
14.5" "Wolf" Barrel - by smithsession8 - 06-22-2016, 12:38 AM
14.5" "Wolf" Barrel - by Younger - 06-22-2016, 02:17 AM
14.5" "Wolf" Barrel - by ah1whiskey - 06-22-2016, 02:27 AM
14.5" "Wolf" Barrel - by VASCAR2 - 06-22-2016, 02:31 PM
14.5" "Wolf" Barrel - by ah1whiskey - 06-22-2016, 03:04 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)