Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
1st Grendel upper build
#7
Made it out to the range today for some zeroing. I got the adjustable gas block so it took several adjustments to get the bcg to lock back on an empty magazine. My AA magazines are back ordered so I used 2 20 round pmags. I only loaded 3 rounds at a time but they worked fine for that.

After getting on paper at 25 yards I then moved to 100. My loads used were 100gr fmj by Wolf and 123gr Hornady SST. Groups 1-5 were all Hornady SST. Group 6 was the wolf. As you can see my gun prefers the Hornady. I only have a total of 35 rounds down the pipe but I'm very happy with this build so far. Again thanks for the kind words.

http://www.hunt101.com/data/500/thumbs/image342.jpeg
Reply


Messages In This Thread
1st Grendel upper build - by WVB4 - 06-15-2016, 02:26 PM
1st Grendel upper build - by WVB4 - 06-18-2016, 12:07 AM
1st Grendel upper build - by VASCAR2 - 06-18-2016, 02:01 AM
1st Grendel upper build - by Slappy - 06-18-2016, 03:26 AM
1st Grendel upper build - by WVB4 - 06-18-2016, 11:14 AM
1st Grendel upper build - by 762n40 - 06-18-2016, 04:14 PM
1st Grendel upper build - by WVB4 - 06-18-2016, 04:57 PM
1st Grendel upper build - by VASCAR2 - 06-18-2016, 05:18 PM
1st Grendel upper build - by WVB4 - 06-18-2016, 07:09 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)