Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
1st Grendel upper build
#1
Just ordered all the parts on Sunday to build my 1st 6.5 Grendel upper. I'll list the parts below and I'll update this thread once it is built and I have some range results. I've gotten a lot of good information here and just want to thank everyone for sharing their knowledge.

Odin Works - 18" DMR profile barrel, BCG, Gas tube and adjustable gas block and 15.5" MLOK rail.

PA - Aero Precision upper and Manticore Arms Nightbrake Comp.

AA - 2 x 10 round magazine and 1 x 17 round magazine.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
1st Grendel upper build - by WVB4 - 06-15-2016, 02:26 PM
1st Grendel upper build - by WVB4 - 06-18-2016, 12:07 AM
1st Grendel upper build - by VASCAR2 - 06-18-2016, 02:01 AM
1st Grendel upper build - by Slappy - 06-18-2016, 03:26 AM
1st Grendel upper build - by WVB4 - 06-18-2016, 11:14 AM
1st Grendel upper build - by 762n40 - 06-18-2016, 04:14 PM
1st Grendel upper build - by WVB4 - 06-18-2016, 04:57 PM
1st Grendel upper build - by VASCAR2 - 06-18-2016, 05:18 PM
1st Grendel upper build - by WVB4 - 06-18-2016, 07:09 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)