Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Barrel break-in
#4
I clean the barrel after each shot for five. Ten on a cheap barrel. Then clean after every five. After 20-25 rounds, I call it close for ME! i usually notice a difference cleaning on shot four or five. Takes less patches.
I have also called a couple of barrel manufacturers and asked about breakin, I was told they lapped it, so go ahead and enjoy .
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Barrel break-in - by bob4432 - 06-13-2016, 08:14 PM
Barrel break-in - by rabiddawg - 06-13-2016, 11:23 PM
Barrel break-in - by bob4432 - 06-13-2016, 11:34 PM
Barrel break-in - by Fredman - 06-13-2016, 11:45 PM
Barrel break-in - by AZ. Old Guy - 06-13-2016, 11:52 PM
Barrel break-in - by Slappy - 06-14-2016, 12:42 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)