06-08-2016, 07:31 PM
I have bought one set of Caldwell bags but actually prefer the ones I made myself.
I used rough rice as the stuffing because I have a rice farmer buddy, it has some weight to it but not as heavy or dusty as sand.
As for the outermost cover, I sacrificed a camo fleece given to me by a former employer. It had several zipper pockets which were ez. Stitch the sleeves and use ziploc bags inside.
I will text you pics.
I used rough rice as the stuffing because I have a rice farmer buddy, it has some weight to it but not as heavy or dusty as sand.
As for the outermost cover, I sacrificed a camo fleece given to me by a former employer. It had several zipper pockets which were ez. Stitch the sleeves and use ziploc bags inside.
I will text you pics.
Knowing everthing isnt as important as knowing where to find it.
Mark Twain
http://www.65grendel.com/forum/showthrea...-Whitetail
Mark Twain
http://www.65grendel.com/forum/showthrea...-Whitetail

