Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Stocks and rails
#7
I thank you gents for the info about the monopod and rail.

I do have a monopod already from when I had my prs and I like it more then the rear bags that the range I shoot at uses, the bags didnt seem to work to good to me but then again they are really old.

I already ordered the rail but may not install it till I buy me my own personal rear bag and see how that works for me.

Can one of you gents point me to a good rear bag to try.

Useing a harris bipod on the front of the rifle should I also consider useing a bag on it as well instead of the bipod.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Stocks and rails - by A5BLASTER - 06-06-2016, 10:01 PM
Stocks and rails - by mongoosesnipe - 06-06-2016, 10:18 PM
Stocks and rails - by A5BLASTER - 06-06-2016, 11:46 PM
Stocks and rails - by mongoosesnipe - 06-07-2016, 11:07 PM
Stocks and rails - by RicosRevenge - 06-08-2016, 02:39 PM
Stocks and rails - by LRRPF52 - 06-08-2016, 05:33 PM
Stocks and rails - by A5BLASTER - 06-08-2016, 06:14 PM
Stocks and rails - by rabiddawg - 06-08-2016, 07:31 PM
Stocks and rails - by LRRPF52 - 06-09-2016, 02:32 PM
Stocks and rails - by RicosRevenge - 06-09-2016, 05:39 PM
Stocks and rails - by A5BLASTER - 06-09-2016, 06:21 PM
Stocks and rails - by mongoosesnipe - 06-09-2016, 10:26 PM
Stocks and rails - by A5BLASTER - 06-09-2016, 10:49 PM
Stocks and rails - by mongoosesnipe - 06-09-2016, 11:11 PM
Stocks and rails - by A5BLASTER - 06-09-2016, 11:51 PM
Stocks and rails - by mongoosesnipe - 06-10-2016, 12:19 AM
Stocks and rails - by Wonk - 06-10-2016, 12:20 AM
Stocks and rails - by am4966 - 06-10-2016, 07:23 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)