06-07-2016, 06:10 PM
Now that I'm looking at it again, I'll rephrase my statement and say that I like the balance of the rifle. The combination of the fixed buttstock, forearm length, and barrel length is wicked. Well done.
|
Latest build
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Latest build - by Kikn - 06-07-2016, 02:43 AM
Latest build - by VASCAR2 - 06-07-2016, 12:54 PM
Latest build - by m796rider - 06-07-2016, 02:05 PM
Latest build - by RicosRevenge - 06-07-2016, 02:41 PM
Latest build - by Vasux86 - 06-07-2016, 06:08 PM
Latest build - by Vasux86 - 06-07-2016, 06:10 PM
Latest build - by Kikn - 06-08-2016, 03:41 AM
Latest build - by am4966 - 06-10-2016, 07:40 AM
Latest build - by Kikn - 06-10-2016, 06:39 PM
Latest build - by Kikn - 06-14-2016, 02:39 AM
Latest build - by am4966 - 06-14-2016, 09:07 AM
Latest build - by RicosRevenge - 06-14-2016, 12:53 PM
Latest build - by Kikn - 07-10-2016, 01:57 AM
Latest build - by RicosRevenge - 07-11-2016, 02:56 PM
|