06-02-2016, 10:32 PM
Fredman,
Thanks for the reply! I have sort of stumbled through this process and ended up here somewhat unexpectedly...all that is to say, I have all or most of the parts already, but may need someone to assemble them for precision. I certainly have friends who know how to put them together generally, but not necessarily with precision in mind...ie no truing the face of the upper, bedding etc. And that is certainly not something I can do myself. I may have a source to do this, not sure they have the bandwidth at the moment, so am looking for an alternative solution. I know one of the guys on here does it, but I don't know how to contact him except via pm, and I've not heard back.
I did get one name today, Underground Tactical, and they are near me, so I'll call them tomorrow to see if they'll do it, but any other suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks!
Thanks for the reply! I have sort of stumbled through this process and ended up here somewhat unexpectedly...all that is to say, I have all or most of the parts already, but may need someone to assemble them for precision. I certainly have friends who know how to put them together generally, but not necessarily with precision in mind...ie no truing the face of the upper, bedding etc. And that is certainly not something I can do myself. I may have a source to do this, not sure they have the bandwidth at the moment, so am looking for an alternative solution. I know one of the guys on here does it, but I don't know how to contact him except via pm, and I've not heard back.
I did get one name today, Underground Tactical, and they are near me, so I'll call them tomorrow to see if they'll do it, but any other suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks!

