Howa mini-action in grendel to be released in mid-2016
Cajuntransplant Wrote:I'm interested in one of these as well. New to the Grendel and very happy with the AR I built for it. I've seen the 223 versions in a few stores around me but my only concern is the all plastic bottom housing with the trigger guard and mag well. I had a mossberg MVP with the same all plastic section and managed to break that twice. Hopefully the Howa system holds up better. It's either building a cz527 or trying out a Howa when they hit shelves.

I have a Howa mini action with the plastic bottom. It's robust and functional enough, but I much prefer the metal floor plate arrangement on my Howa short action. I hope it's only a matter of time before either Howa offers a factory metal replacement, or a third party manufacturer steps up and starts making metal trigger guard and floor plate setups for the mini-action. The plastic should hold together until then.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Howa mini-action in grendel to be released in mid-2016 - by randomwally - 05-21-2016, 03:04 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)