Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Criterion vs Lothar Walther
#4
ricsmall Wrote:I would drop a line to mark and see what his take is. He's been busy lately with new family. The L/W barrels are good from all reports I've seen, we've yet to see much feedback on the criterions,but if mark is selling them they are good pipes

Richard

Thank you. I did drop him a note and know he's been very busy lately. I thought I'd see what the board had to say as well.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Criterion vs Lothar Walther - by Mark_L - 05-05-2016, 11:58 PM
Criterion vs Lothar Walther - by ricsmall - 05-06-2016, 02:38 AM
Criterion vs Lothar Walther - by LRRPF52 - 05-06-2016, 02:56 AM
Criterion vs Lothar Walther - by Mark_L - 05-06-2016, 03:03 AM
Criterion vs Lothar Walther - by kmon - 05-06-2016, 03:26 AM
Criterion vs Lothar Walther - by LRRPF52 - 05-06-2016, 04:30 AM
Criterion vs Lothar Walther - by bwaites - 05-06-2016, 06:03 PM
Criterion vs Lothar Walther - by Mark_L - 05-06-2016, 06:37 PM
Criterion vs Lothar Walther - by criterionbarrels - 05-25-2016, 09:48 PM
Criterion vs Lothar Walther - by Jtmbtech - 05-25-2016, 11:08 PM
Criterion vs Lothar Walther - by ricsmall - 05-25-2016, 11:32 PM
Criterion vs Lothar Walther - by Kohoki - 05-25-2016, 11:39 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)