05-05-2016, 09:16 PM
LRRPF52 Wrote:Especially after clearly stating his position on the 2A, who really believes he will do a reversal and waste political capital?Once he's in office, what's to prevent him from reversing his stance? If Congress were to offer Trump legislation that was really important to him in exchange for signing an anti-gun bill, I doubt that he'd hesitate to put his signature on it.
Quote:The difference I'm seeing here is that Trump seems believable on the concealed carry issue.Based on what??? It certainly can't be his mindboggling record of taking a position and then reversing it, sometimes in the same day. http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2...ons-213869
[COLOR="blue"]“I’m not a hunter and don’t approve of killing animals. I strongly disagree with my sons who are hunters.” (Twitter, March 15, 2012)
“My sons love to hunt. They are members of the NRA, very proudly. I am a big believer in the Second Amendment.” (Ayrshire, Scotland, July 31, 2015)[/COLOR]
How can anything Trump says be considered believable? He has ZERO credibility.
