Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Jp SCS what spring and weights?
#3
I have the scs in my rifle and also have the extra springs but never felt the need to try to change them from the spring it came with.
it really made my rifle more enjoyable to shoot by getting ride of the the spring noise.

Post some pics when you get her built up. I'm buying a barrel from jp next week but I'm going with the 18inch lightweight barrel and bolt combo for my build.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Jp SCS what spring and weights? - by Jtmbtech - 04-27-2016, 11:39 PM
Jp SCS what spring and weights? - by Slappy - 04-27-2016, 11:56 PM
Jp SCS what spring and weights? - by A5BLASTER - 04-28-2016, 12:01 AM
Jp SCS what spring and weights? - by LRRPF52 - 04-28-2016, 03:50 AM
Jp SCS what spring and weights? - by Jtmbtech - 04-28-2016, 12:51 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)