Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Jp SCS what spring and weights?
#1
Those of you running the JP SCS did you get the extra springs and change any of the springs or weights out? I want to run this on my build it currently consists of voodoo lightweight bcg adjustable gas block for recoil reduction. I am buying the JP 22" barrel and SCS and I was wondering if I should get the spring kit or not
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Jp SCS what spring and weights? - by Jtmbtech - 04-27-2016, 11:39 PM
Jp SCS what spring and weights? - by Slappy - 04-27-2016, 11:56 PM
Jp SCS what spring and weights? - by A5BLASTER - 04-28-2016, 12:01 AM
Jp SCS what spring and weights? - by LRRPF52 - 04-28-2016, 03:50 AM
Jp SCS what spring and weights? - by Jtmbtech - 04-28-2016, 12:51 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)