Failure To Feed due to magazine
#12
Mopardoctor Wrote:I had the same problem with my C-Products mags. They would load from a open bolt but would have a FTF jam when the bolt is pulled back and released. I noticed that the top round is sitting more of a angle rather than the way they lay in a ASC mag. I took a hammer and gave the front of the left feed lip a couple of taps to put the top round in a more level position and I have had no more FTF with a manual load.

Mopar Doctor
Got Ammo?

Thanks for the update. Along with having the E-Lander magazines work correctly, I found that replacing the C-Products follower & spring with the ASC follower and spring also worked. C-Products seems to have chopped one side of the follower legs more than they should have, and that allows for the tilt. ASC has the same follower, but they chopped the legs less than C-Products, so there is still enough to keep the follower level. I think the objective of chopping the follower legs was to create the extra room needed by the 6.5 Grendel brass over 5.56 brass while retaining the same magazine length. C-Products just overdid it a little and so defeated the point of the follower legs.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Failure To Feed due to magazine - by Vsaluki - 02-12-2016, 05:18 AM
Failure To Feed due to magazine - by 1075 tech - 02-12-2016, 11:35 AM
Failure To Feed due to magazine - by VASCAR2 - 02-12-2016, 01:29 PM
Failure To Feed due to magazine - by Vsaluki - 02-12-2016, 03:05 PM
Failure To Feed due to magazine - by Vsaluki - 02-15-2016, 04:35 AM
Failure To Feed due to magazine - by 1075 tech - 02-15-2016, 10:56 AM
Failure To Feed due to magazine - by oldbarnowl - 02-15-2016, 01:19 PM
Failure To Feed due to magazine - by Vsaluki - 02-15-2016, 04:59 PM
Failure To Feed due to magazine - by Vsaluki - 03-12-2016, 05:56 PM
Failure To Feed due to magazine - by NugginFutz - 03-12-2016, 06:27 PM
Failure To Feed due to magazine - by Mopardoctor - 04-24-2016, 06:42 AM
Failure To Feed due to magazine - by Vsaluki - 04-25-2016, 03:45 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)