Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
9/16x24 Lightest Brake?
#1
I'm looking for the lightest possible brake in 9/16x24 for 6.5 diameter bullets. My barrel has an outer width of .74" I believe. Titanium would be ideal, but stainless is OK. I thought the Grendel kick wasn't too bad, but I have a decent bruise after only 25 shots the other day. So I'm hoping this will mitigate the problem. It probably wouldn't be bad for most people, but I was injured in part of my shoulder, so I think it might be related. Also my stock has no padding on the butt of the rifle.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
9/16x24 Lightest Brake? - by pontoon - 04-24-2016, 10:57 PM
9/16x24 Lightest Brake? - by biodsl - 04-24-2016, 11:17 PM
9/16x24 Lightest Brake? - by 762n40 - 04-25-2016, 12:50 AM
9/16x24 Lightest Brake? - by NugginFutz - 04-25-2016, 01:37 AM
9/16x24 Lightest Brake? - by pontoon - 04-25-2016, 01:45 AM
9/16x24 Lightest Brake? - by NugginFutz - 04-25-2016, 02:14 AM
9/16x24 Lightest Brake? - by Beerswimmer - 04-25-2016, 02:36 AM
9/16x24 Lightest Brake? - by leopard6.5 - 04-25-2016, 02:53 AM
9/16x24 Lightest Brake? - by Bill Alexander - 04-25-2016, 12:15 PM
9/16x24 Lightest Brake? - by Slappy - 04-28-2016, 12:57 PM
9/16x24 Lightest Brake? - by biodsl - 04-28-2016, 02:11 PM
9/16x24 Lightest Brake? - by Slappy - 04-28-2016, 02:53 PM
9/16x24 Lightest Brake? - by leopard6.5 - 04-28-2016, 03:54 PM
9/16x24 Lightest Brake? - by bob4432 - 05-19-2016, 08:52 PM
9/16x24 Lightest Brake? - by Klem - 05-20-2016, 03:11 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)