Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Yet another build
#6
Well, got to go shoot it this weekend - in single shot mode. Mags should be here Monday. I dumped a Nikon P223 I had on another AR on it - holy cow. With my bad eyes and a cheap ass scope, that thing was a laser. Sub 1/2 groups at 100 yards - easily. I now get the Grendel thing, that rifle has less recoil than darn near anything I've shot. For slinging 123 g amax's downrange, it is awesome. Once I get a real scope on it, I have high hopes.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Yet another build - by robertc1024 - 04-15-2016, 02:28 PM
Yet another build - by robertc1024 - 04-16-2016, 07:11 PM
Yet another build - by Vasux86 - 04-17-2016, 12:05 AM
Yet another build - by waccamawscout - 04-21-2016, 12:13 AM
Yet another build - by robertc1024 - 04-24-2016, 08:09 PM
Yet another build - by LRRPF52 - 04-15-2016, 05:12 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)