04-23-2016, 06:45 PM
(This post was last modified: 04-23-2016, 08:05 PM by Beerswimmer.)
Finished, and sighted in.
Hunter with Blackhole .264LBC barrel
![[Image: 20160409_161116_zps7ppddyqf.jpg]](http://i444.photobucket.com/albums/qq166/beerswimmer/Mobile%20Uploads/20160409_161116_zps7ppddyqf.jpg)
Wolf blaster with AA 6.5 Grendel barrel
![[Image: 20160423_143626_zpsiyamd1p7.jpg]](http://i444.photobucket.com/albums/qq166/beerswimmer/Mobile%20Uploads/20160423_143626_zpsiyamd1p7.jpg)
The blaster has a standard gas block, standard carrier, standard upper, H2 buffer and standard mount and is still pretty light
![[Image: 20160423_143705_zpsor6wahdo.jpg]](http://i444.photobucket.com/albums/qq166/beerswimmer/Mobile%20Uploads/20160423_143705_zpsor6wahdo.jpg)
I lapped the receivers, bedded the barrel extensions and gas blocks. Both are one ragged hole 4 out of 5 touching at 100 yards with factory Hornady 123 AMAX. Even with the Wolf, very surprised at that! I was expecting ~2".
Hunter with Blackhole .264LBC barrel
![[Image: 20160409_161116_zps7ppddyqf.jpg]](http://i444.photobucket.com/albums/qq166/beerswimmer/Mobile%20Uploads/20160409_161116_zps7ppddyqf.jpg)
Wolf blaster with AA 6.5 Grendel barrel
![[Image: 20160423_143626_zpsiyamd1p7.jpg]](http://i444.photobucket.com/albums/qq166/beerswimmer/Mobile%20Uploads/20160423_143626_zpsiyamd1p7.jpg)
The blaster has a standard gas block, standard carrier, standard upper, H2 buffer and standard mount and is still pretty light
![[Image: 20160423_143705_zpsor6wahdo.jpg]](http://i444.photobucket.com/albums/qq166/beerswimmer/Mobile%20Uploads/20160423_143705_zpsor6wahdo.jpg)
I lapped the receivers, bedded the barrel extensions and gas blocks. Both are one ragged hole 4 out of 5 touching at 100 yards with factory Hornady 123 AMAX. Even with the Wolf, very surprised at that! I was expecting ~2".
UT ALII VIVANT !!!

