04-23-2016, 03:15 PM
(This post was last modified: 04-23-2016, 03:36 PM by Rockfish Dave.)
Weighed in at 5.96 lbs without optic, mount or stock. I did add 2 3" rail sections and 2 quick detach cups from magpul.
With the SWFA SS 5-20x50mm optic, AADMOUNT mount and stock it came in at just under 10 lbs. That is the full ready to shoot weight minus sling, mag and ammo.
Very pleased with the final product since it is coming in at the weight of a light weight bolt gun w/out optics, which is what I was going for.
With the SWFA SS 5-20x50mm optic, AADMOUNT mount and stock it came in at just under 10 lbs. That is the full ready to shoot weight minus sling, mag and ammo.
Very pleased with the final product since it is coming in at the weight of a light weight bolt gun w/out optics, which is what I was going for.

