Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I have a new Satern cut rifled barrel
#14
Daveyboy Wrote:Are the Brownells barrels that are made by Satern of the same quality?

There are essentially 2 different barrel types made by Satern. Their cut barrels are sold as Satern brand. They also have their Liberty barrels, which are button rifled. The cut rifled barrels tend to be more accurate, and are correspondingly more expensive. The Brownells barrels are the Liberty barrels, afaik, as are the AR Stoners, sold by MidwayUSA.
If it's true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are the others here for?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I have a new Satern cut rifled barrel - by am4966 - 04-16-2016, 01:10 PM
I have a new Satern cut rifled barrel - by NugginFutz - 04-17-2016, 03:12 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)