Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I have a new Satern cut rifled barrel
#7
I pulled out the Mitutoyo to check and the battery is dead, but you guys are right a 3/32 punch fits the hole. Never thought to ask. Looks like I'll be buying an adjustable gas block, or sending the barrel back. I seem to have read somewhere a .875 adjustable gas block does not fit under most free float rails unless it was designed for a 308 size rifle, they're too tall.

It.
Rockfish Dave Wrote:From a post back in November 2015:
"The biggest consideration is the MLGS gas port, which is too larger at .094" on an 18" pipe. That's simply way too big, should be .076"."

https://www.ar15.com/mobile/topic.html?b=16&f=4&t=2883
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I have a new Satern cut rifled barrel - by jurassic - 04-16-2016, 01:22 AM
I have a new Satern cut rifled barrel - by am4966 - 04-16-2016, 01:10 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)