Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I have a new Satern cut rifled barrel
#1
I couldn't resist, Satern has barrels available to buy, in stock. I have a standard type profile one so I thought I would try an 18" heavy, .873 at the muzzle. I've never built a rifle with such a large profile barrel so I have some questions.
The gb diameter is .875, with a lopro version can I still use a normal gas tube? Any recommendations on uppers, I've had good success with Mega both forged and billet, but thought I might try something different. I've never glued a barrel in but because of the barrel weight I may do so on this one. Any thoughts?

Before anyone brings it up, let's avoid the whole debate about barrel chambers and your feelings on Satern in general please. 😎
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I have a new Satern cut rifled barrel - by jurassic - 04-15-2016, 03:59 PM
I have a new Satern cut rifled barrel - by am4966 - 04-16-2016, 01:10 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)