Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Yet another build
#1
Well, here's my build. First AR I've done from scratch. I shoot with some guys that are into long range stuff and decided to go with something a little less expensive than a .338 Lapua or a .50 BMG. The downfall started with me winning a stripped upper, then it required me to get the rest of the parts. I've been on here for a few months and truly appreciate all the advice. Do I have a problem when I start buying hundreds of Hornady 123g AMax rounds before I have a rifle that will shoot it? (Don't answer that question, or tell my wife.)

CMT Tactical 7075 billet upper and lower
PSA Black Friday blowout on lower & upper kit, BCG, rifle buffer stuff
Luth AR stock
Rise Armament 3.5 lb single stage trigger
20" Criterion barrel
Precision Firearms brake, bolt, gas block & tube
15" Midwest industries handguard
no-name charging handle
a couple of 10 round E-Lander mags

Y'all are killing me with all of the optics options. That's next.

[Image: IMG_11641_zpsmyubbxqv.jpg]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Yet another build - by robertc1024 - 04-15-2016, 02:28 PM
Yet another build - by robertc1024 - 04-16-2016, 07:11 PM
Yet another build - by Vasux86 - 04-17-2016, 12:05 AM
Yet another build - by waccamawscout - 04-21-2016, 12:13 AM
Yet another build - by robertc1024 - 04-24-2016, 08:09 PM
Yet another build - by LRRPF52 - 04-15-2016, 05:12 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)