04-12-2016, 02:42 AM
Looks and sounds like an awesome 6.5 blaster! I can't say enough about using a adjustable gas block, especially the SLR. For me, it really took the guess work out of potential cycling issues. Also as you stated, you can really fine-tune the proper amount of recoil.
I have been in constant R/D mode with my Grendel since I finished the build over a year ago. It's a great feeling when you have put a lot of blood, sweat and $$$ into building the weapon, and it continually amazes you with performance and challenges your shooting skills. Great cartridge!
I have been in constant R/D mode with my Grendel since I finished the build over a year ago. It's a great feeling when you have put a lot of blood, sweat and $$$ into building the weapon, and it continually amazes you with performance and challenges your shooting skills. Great cartridge!

