Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Spinta precision ar parts review
#7
First barrel I bought had the chamber off center when I inspected it with the bore scope.

After several phone calls, they finally agreed to send a replacement.

The replacement barrel was on center, but the throat was very short - and factory Hornady 123 Amax rounds stuck in the lands with the bolt not quite in battery.

I will not be ordering any more parts from Spinta.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Spinta precision ar parts review - by Bombtech - 03-16-2016, 04:20 AM
Spinta precision ar parts review - by LRRPF52 - 03-16-2016, 05:34 AM
Spinta precision ar parts review - by LRRPF52 - 03-20-2016, 01:24 AM
Spinta precision ar parts review - by SG4247 - 04-10-2016, 04:36 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)