Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
My Grendel made the Finalist in the SWFA Photo Contest! Vote for me!
#9
tasty_chicken Wrote:As for the 1-piece mount, yes I am looking to upgrade to a nightforce unimount. I like the 20 MOA built into the mount.

I find it amusing that Nightforce markets this mount with the term "ultralite", but fails to list a weight in the specifications. I know LRRPF52 likes his, though. I don't know of any other 1-piece mount that offers a 1.125 height. Just the thing for us little guys to get a good check weld on the AR.
http://nightforceoptics.com/accessories/...-unimount/
Paul Peloquin

Did government credibility die of Covid or with Covid?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
My Grendel made the Finalist in the SWFA Photo Contest! Vote for me! - by biodsl - 04-07-2016, 01:51 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)