Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Titanium flash hider with 9/16-24 threads?
#11
Tactical Advantage Armory Wrote:I'd be happy to make a Ti flash hider for you. I can do any threads the imagination can cook up. Let me know if you're interested. Pics of my flash hider can be see on my website.

I would love a titanium adapter like the one Brownells sells, or a plain Jane A2 or Phantom style flash hider with no teeth or points on the end.




Right now to be able to get a titanium flash hider on this barrel, the adapter(steel=heavy=not what I want out on the end of a barrel) is the best current solution to the AA thread pattern problem.
UT ALII VIVANT !!!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Titanium flash hider with 9/16-24 threads? - by Beerswimmer - 04-02-2016, 01:41 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)