Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Titanium flash hider with 9/16-24 threads?
#10
Beerswimmer Wrote:Has anyone found a source for titanium flash hiders with 9/16-24 threading??

I want to buy an AA barrel, but the 9/16-24 threading is throwing up a few road blocks. One is finding a lightweight flash hider. I have a titanium flash hider on another barrel already, and now there is no way I could go back to a heavy steel one!! I guess I'm just spoiled/picky Wink I searched around at work(terrible access) and couldn't find any titanium flash hiders with 9/16-24 threading. A titanium adapter would work also...

I'd be happy to make a Ti flash hider for you. I can do any threads the imagination can cook up. Let me know if you're interested. Pics of my flash hider can be see on my website.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Titanium flash hider with 9/16-24 threads? - by Tactical Advantage Armory - 04-02-2016, 07:39 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)