04-01-2016, 11:41 PM
5.56 has way less bore space, so you can get away with a lot more with it compared to 6.5 Grendel or 7.62 NATO.
I have a Model 605 Retro with RLGS and 15.75" barrel that runs great so far, never choked on me yet, but I haven't really tortured it.
![[Image: IMG_00121_zpsuglj7ir5.jpg]](http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j422/LRRPF52/IMG_00121_zpsuglj7ir5.jpg)
I'm thinking about converting it to Grendel for a steel cased blaster, since I rarely shoot it now. If I do that, it will have a concealed MLGS for sure.
I have a Model 605 Retro with RLGS and 15.75" barrel that runs great so far, never choked on me yet, but I haven't really tortured it.
![[Image: IMG_00121_zpsuglj7ir5.jpg]](http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j422/LRRPF52/IMG_00121_zpsuglj7ir5.jpg)
I'm thinking about converting it to Grendel for a steel cased blaster, since I rarely shoot it now. If I do that, it will have a concealed MLGS for sure.
NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO
CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor
6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:
www.AR15buildbox.com
CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor
6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:
www.AR15buildbox.com
